Want to get a 20-year-old scotch taste for the cost of a three-year-old bottle? How about spending $15 on wine and turning it into a bottle that might sell for five times the price? You can with the mini oak Urban Barrel. Manufacturers age large quantities of alcohol in large oak barrels over several years but in as little as 4-to-6 weeks you can turn any lower-priced bottle of scotch, brandy, whiskey, rum, bourbon, tequila or cognac into a delicious hand-crafted reserve that has the smooth flavour of a batch aged over several years. The mini oak Urban Barrel makes a great gift for a friend or loved one and can be personalized with a custom engraving.
Features and details
- Adds delicious flavour to your whiskey, bourbon, rum, tequila, wine and scotch and more
- Ages fast and increases the smooth flavour in just a few weeks
- Includes: barrel, stand, spigot, bung, and instructions.
- Approximate size of the 1 litre oak barrel is about 5 1/2 inches from head to head and about 5 inches in diameter. 1L holds slightly more than 750mL
- Great for making your own personalized flavour profile and signature cocktails
Oak Aging Barrels
From our customers
Freakin next level
Ottawa Police Special Constable Golf Tournament
Amazing Customer Experience
I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family and am going to check out your other products and services. I really appreciate you having that cool logo designed!
Thank you so much,
Best thing I ever did!
What he did to it will remain a mystery as no magician ever reveals his secrets. This simple Canadian Whisky now had complex, sophisticated elements to it.
All he said was, “The barrel, patience and time”...Whatever that means?
First there was the addition of smoke followed by a taste of maple...it reminded me of sugar maple...a balanced sweetness. The usual burn became a gentle warmth. It was a whiskey that stood up to the test of my fireplace and the blues...and yet was not out of place pairing with coffee after an elegant meal.
Definitely I will be going back for more...and buying my own barrels! Going to experiment on my own I think. Check it out...you will not be disappointed. Of that I promise you.
My first aging