White Christmas Sangria
Batch recipe for 5-7 people
To make this cocktail, you’ll need:
- 1 bottle white wine (I use pinot grigio)
- 1 bottle sparkling white grape juice or sparkling apple cider
- 5 oz of Gordon’s Premium Pink Gin, barrel aged for a minimum of two weeks
- 3/4 cup cranberries, whole
- 1/3 cup cranberries, halved
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and chopped
- rosemary sprigs for garnishing
This one can be made in advance. Grab a pitcher and combine your barrel-aged gin, juice/cider and fruit. Add white wine. Stir and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
To serve, dip the rim of a glass in light corn syrup and coat with coconut flakes. Add fruit from the pitcher to the glass. Fill ¾ full with sangria and top off with club soda or ginger ale (if you prefer a sweeter sangria). Garnish with a rosemary sprig.