Maple Irish Cream
Barrel-aged maple whisky: Add 30 oz of your preferred Canadian whisky to a 1 L barrel. Toss in 4 oz. of pure maple syrup and a pinch of sea salt, and age for a minimum of two weeks.
For your very own stash of Maple Irish Cream, you’ll need:
- 1 2/3 cups barrel-aged maple whisky
- 1 cup half & half or heavy cream
- 14 oz canned sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree on high speed for 30 seconds. Transfer mixture to an airtight container or glass bottle with a tight-fitting lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months. Shake well before using.