If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you may return it within 30 days of initial delivery and receive a complete refund. Please note original shipping charges as well as return shipping charges are not refunded.
Faulty barrels and/or parts that are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty will be replaced at no extra cost.
Barrels that have been used beyond the curing process, personalized or returned later than 30 days are non-refundable.
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
Barrels and/or parts will be replaced under the following circumstances:
– Barrel will not seal due to cracks or holes in the wood. Barrel must first be left to cure for at least five (5) days in order to determine if in fact it won’t seal;
– Spigot, bung or stand arrive broken or if spigot leaks when added to the barrel;
– Barrel hoops break during curing process;
– Engraving incorrect logo or name on the barrel, provided engraving instructions were properly submitted by the customer;
Conditions not covered under the manufacturer’s limited warranty:
– Barrels are not made to withstand pressure other than in normal use. If the barrel is filled with contents that build up pressure causing the barrel staves or head to bend, bulge or pop and result in leaks, it will not be covered under the manufacturer’s limited warranty.
– Barrels incorrectly stored without water for long periods of time, causing the oak to dry and shrink and/or the hoops to fall off and/or leaks that cannot be sealed.
To process a replacement barrel under the manufacturer’s limited warranty, we require you to email us a picture of the issue at email@example.com